Sure Food Ltd is committed to supplying our customers with the finest, high-quality products. Sure Food Ltd supports these goals with a corporate philosophy of adhering to the highest ethical conduct in all its business dealings, treatment of its employees, and social and environmental policies.
Sure Food Ltd was founded in 2005 as an imports and distribution company operating in the FMCG sector. With Cyprus’ accession into the EU and the subsequent abolition of trade barriers between Cyprus and European countries, a flow of imports flooded the island. Our company saw this as an opportunity to initiate a flow of imported cheese and other dairy products from Europe. With the company’s subsequent growth, Sure Food diversified and expanded its product portfolio with notable international brands such as:
• Emmi International Ltd- Emmi is the largest Swiss milk processor, one of the most innovative premium dairies in Europe and a worldwide renowned specialist for Swiss cheese and ready to drink coffees.
• Calidad Pascual- A leader in food quality and innovation. Its main business includes the preparation and packing of milk, yogurt and other soya based products.
• Mevgal A.E.- is a Greek brand of dairy products, the largest in Northern Greece and the third largest producer of fresh dairy products in the country
• Mangajo- A bevvy of natural beauties, Mangajo iced teas are lovingly encased in clear bottles showcasing their vibrant hues.
• Lakeland Dairies- The ultimate 35% fat dairy cream for whipping, cooking and pouring
Capitalising on our expertise in high-quality merchandise, we decided to give back to our community and place our trust on local producers and regional products as well. Our unique ‘Citro’ juices are produced from local varieties of citrus fruit and under the label ‘Handmade Products’ we introduced exceptional locally and regionally produced cheeses and cold-cuts from the Eastern Mediterranean.
Operations & Supply Chain Department
The department’s main responsibilities include planning and forecasting, costing, order placement, monitoring import documentation, clearing products through local customs and checking and authorising stock invoices and payments.
The logistics department is also responsible for territory planning, route optimization and fulfilling capacity efficiencies to enhance customer satisfaction by delivering at the right time, right place, with the right quantities while minimizing total system-wide cost.
Sales Team & Distribution Network
Sure Food’s Sales Team comprising of Pre-selling and Ex-van sales ensures a national coverage of more than 1000 outlets both in the Retail and HORECA sectors including Hypermarkets, Supermarkets, Workshops, Groceries, Kiosks, Restaurants etc. Our team has a proven track record and has developed a great reputation on distributing products in the ambient and chilled categories and takes a hands-on approach to helping our customers gain maximum benefit from our products and promotional opportunities.
The team's primary focus is to place orders and deliver them on a timely manner. We offer food expertise and assistance to our customers’ store personnel regarding sales advice and stock replenishment levels. Subsequently, the team monitors and ensures appropriate stock condition, rotation and presentation to achieve the highest sales and customer satisfaction possible.